styling outfits in summer 101
Summertime can be a great time to bring out the shorts and tank tops you’ve been waiting to wear. Sometimes figuring out how to mix and match can be confusing. To be more casual or more formal? Here are some tips for improving your skills on styling summertime looks.
1. Don’t be afraid to try new things: If you’re wanting to try new things, such as new colors, summertime is the perfect time to do that.
2. Buy basics to dress up or down: A plain black or white tank can do wonders and are both versatile options for you to play with.
3. Take the climate into consideration: Don’t wear certain hotter fabrics if you are going to be out in the sun for a long period of time. Also, making sure the garments are sweat-proof can help make sure you feel comfortable in your outfit.
4. Use accessories: Purses, shoes, and jewelry can be worn to give the outfit whatever look you feel is best for the occasion.
5. Don’t be afraid to overdress: If you’re worried about being too dressy, forget about that. Being the center of attention can be fun in the sun!
6. Use neutrals to your advantage: For example, you can pair denim shorts or a skirt with neutral colored tops and look great either way.
7. Hats, hats, and more hats: Wearing a cute baseball cap can protect your face from the sun or hide messy hair from the car windows being down on the highway.
8. Get a staple pair of sunnies: Sunglasses are essential for summertime. Get a casual pair and a nicer pair so you can have more options depending on the event.
Be sure to click the link to these stunning tops to make your wardrobe even more exciting this summer. Here’s to looking fabulous and staying comfortable in the higher levels of heat this summer!